Personal Umbrella Liability Policy
Personal umbrella insurance provides features designed to protect you in a wide variety of ways for a range of situations. Special features include:
Payments for a variety of lawsuit-related expenses in addition to the limit of liability selected.
- Legal defense
- Interest on judgments
- Limited loss of earnings
- Appeal and bail bond premiums
- Coverage within the U.S. and around the world for a broad range of personal liabilities
Coverage to Preserve Your Wealth
- Personal umbrella insurance goes beyond the liability coverage typically provided by your auto, home and boat insurance with higher amounts of coverage – limits of $1 million to $5 million for eligible applicants.
- Personal umbrella insurance is a cost-effective way to obtain peace of mind when facing many of today’s costly personal lawsuits.
- As an option, you can carry higher limits of Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist protection on your personal umbrella policy.
Your personal umbrella insurance policy covers you in a variety of unforeseen situations.
Here are just a few:
- Negligently hitting a pedestrian with your vehicle and causing injuries or damages beyond your auto insurance policy’s liability coverage
- Unknowingly serving food that causes guests to be hospitalized with food poisoning
- While mowing your lawn, accidentally propelling an object from your power lawnmower and striking someone, causing serious injury
- Being involved in a serious traffic accident
- Your AGIS Agent can provide complete details.